!!!!!! नमस्कार !!!!!!

Welcome to my blog.......

Saturday, December 5, 2009

An Application to the VC

To,
The Vice Chancellor,
Purbanchal University,
Biratnagar,Nepal.


Respected sir,
I am a student of PU currently pursuing PU's BIT from Kantipur City College. I had been admitted to the program in 2005. The university told me that the program will end at 2009( 4 years degree). But due to the inefficient management of the university, the program went late for 1 year. So i would now get my degree at 2010(5 years degree). Since the program was of 4 years but university elongated it to 5 years, my 1 productive year has been lost. If i would have got the degree in 2009, i would have got an employment of min salary 15000. But due to loss of 1 year in the study, i missed that salary for whole year.

Since it is the mistake of the university, i would kindly request you to provide me Rs,1,80,000 (15000*12)+ 5% interest p.a.= Rs, 1,89,000. Although i could have also claimed the cost of the mental torture caused by the delay, but i understand the poor economic condition of the university; so i don't want to put extra burden on the university. This is because i respect the university which gave me my degree.

I am aware of the poor economy of PU, so i would also like to present an alternative. If the university is incapable of paying me compensation, i would like to request you to provide me with Rs,1120; the cost of purchasing 16 locks(@Rs, 70 per lock). The locks would be used to lock the offices as listed below:
1> PU :- Exam, Account, VC's office
2> PU liason office
3> KCC:- Exam, Account, College chief's office
4> WhiteHouse:-Exam, Account, College chief's office
5> KIST:-Exam, Account, College chief's office
6>CITE:-Exam, Account, College chief's office

My full address is attached along with this application.
I am looking forward for the payment and hope that the university would opt for the first option.

Sincerely yours,
Ramesh Parajuli
BIT 8th
KCC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say